Ethics in Practice
We recognise that the foundation of our relationships with clients, investors, partners and employees is mutual trust and goodwill.
- We will be honest and truthful in all we say and do, and strive to be consistent in all our dealings.
- We will strive for clarity and remove any ambiguity in our undertakings and in what we expect from others. We will never knowingly give inadequate or misleading descriptions of our intentions and expectations.
- We will declare at the outset any possible conflicts of interest and endeavour to resolve them in a way that protects our clients' interests.
- We will not place ourselves under any financial or other obligation to individuals or organisations that might influence our responsibilities to our clients.
- We will safeguard the confidentiality of all information we receive. Such information will only be made available to those who need it to undertake their work.
- All our dealings and activities should be such that if they were exposed to critical public scrutiny we should have no reason to feel ashamed or embarrassed.
- We strive to value and see the good in every individual and undertake to treat all with equal respect, fairness and dignity.
- In carrying out our business, making appointments, awarding contracts or recommending individuals we will make choices based on merit and individual's needs.
- We will remain accountable for all our work and decisions.
- We will submit ourselves to appropriate scrutiny concerning our work and decisions.